Panama is a transcontinental city located in South America and is widely celebrated for its amazing culture, incredible landscapes, and welcoming locals. Panama is
neighbored by popular destinations like Costa Rica, Colombia, the Caribbean Sea, and the Pacific Ocean. From cobblestoned streets to historic lanes and buildings there’s still plenty of facts to learn about this amazing city.
Do you want to save some money, get a chance to encounter endless offers, cheap flight tickets, seasonal sales and offers and many more every time you choose to fly with Southwest Airlines Flights.
Interesting Facts about Panama nobody will tell you
Make your reservations today with Southwest Airlines Reservations if you want to get the best seats in the sky without burning a hole in your pocket. But before that check out these interesting facts about Panama worth acquainting with if you have been planning to travel here very soon:
• The capital city of Panama is densely populated, home to more than four million residents.
• In terms of economic growth, Panama is considered a high-income country and has been ranked 66th in 2018 by the Human Development index.
• Panama is one of the founding members of the United Nations and a member of other popular organizations like WHO, NAM, OAS, LAIA, G77, etc.
• Geographically, Panama is a pine-dominated region and many of its peaks have been formed by volcanoes.
• Volcan Baru is the highest point in Panama which rises to 3,475 meters.
• Panama experience a tropical type of climate where some of the mountainous regions experience cooler temperatures while plainer regions may experience lesser cold temperatures.
• Spanish is the official language of Panama and more than 93 percent of the population speaks Spanish.
If you think Panama is the right city for you, book your flight tickets from Southwest Airlines Deals and special offers if you want to save some money for your upcoming trips.